Mommy & Me Reiki-Infused Waistbeads
Waistbeads are traditionally given to daughters as a right of passage into womanhood.
Now you & your young goddess can rock matching waistbeads with healing crystals, each representing one of your 7 chakras.
**Please email your waist measurement to firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to ensure exact sizing:
When choosing your size, consider where you want to wear your beads. Some like to wear them on their waist, while some like to wear them on their hips.
Be sure to size yourself with a tape measure.
Another idea on how to measure yourself:
1. Tie a piece of string around your waist or hips (wherever in your midsection you want to wear your strand)
2. Cut the string
3. Measure the string and write down the length
DO NOT suck in your stomach - be as comfortable as possible when measuring and you can add about 2-5 inches depending on how you want your beads to lay.
Position and tie them around your stomach where comfortable. As you are losing weight, the beads will drop from that position over time. You can adjust them and make them smaller to prolong their use! If you are fertile, bloated or gaining weight - it will be known because your beads will fit tighter.
HOW TO TIE ON WAIST BEADS:
1) Position the strand around your waist, where you would like them to lay
2) Cross the ends at your desired fit while allowing the extra beads to drop to the ends
3) Tie 2-3 knots a that spot
4) Cut the ends to release the extra beads into a bowl, then cut the strings off close to the knot
COPY LINK TO VIEW HOW TO PUT ON WAISTBEADS ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️